Friday, September 18, 2009

Prince Charming - Stream of Consciousness

Walking through the warm, open forest we can only hear the echoes of our voices, the trees moving to the wind, chipmunks and birds running to and fro, yet we don't seem to notice as we wander aimlessly, talking and getting lost in the maze of trees. We come to realize how lost we've become in each other's presence. You keep talking, while I think about fairytales -- the princess rescued by the knight in shining armor, that true prince charming. I wonder if you could be my prince charming who rescued me from my castle.

2 comments:

  1. Really sweet entry. Your sentiment is very touching. i do think you used wonder instead of wander by mistake, so you may want to fix that. I like the bonobo monkey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a god entry. The way you made it sound like a fairy tale is really cool. Also how the scene is so well described is good. I don't see anything wrong with this entry.

    ReplyDelete